Marillier Properties was initially set up as a residential letting company due mainly to the fact that there was a gap in the market for a company that actually offered the full services relating to residential letting, and carried out those services in line with the expectations of both property owners and tenants.
The company was set up in September 2006 and thanks to what all Zimbabweans went through in the Zim dollar days, we managed to gain vital knowledge relating to how best to protect owners and tenants in a manner that was fair to both parties without advantage being taken of either.
The above ethos has allowed the residential letting portfolio to grow substantially thanks to the personal way in which we treat our clients – this approach has developed solid relationships with not only the principles whom we represent – but also our tenants and indeed the workmen that we associate ourselves with, such relationships have created a reputation that goes with what we try to achieve.
The rentals department includes the full range of property related services that could be expected including:
- Market appraisals
- Finding and vetting tenants for managed properties within our letting portfolio
- Negotiating rental values
- Drawing up of lease agreements
- Renewing leases and negotiations that go with such renewals
- Organising and administering repairs and maintenance through various independent companies with whom we have established very good working relationships
- Organising and administering insurance cover and claims
- Quarterly inspections on all managed properties including reports back to property owners
- Property advice relating to where the market is and what trends seem to be appearing
- Payments of utility accounts relating to managed properties etc
We do ask property owners to complete a management agreement with Marillier Properties which outlines what can be expected from our company should we be asked to manage any given property.
Click PDF icon below to download the Rental Application Form.